We care deeply about our team.
Our entire approach to veterinary care is about going above and beyond for our clients and patients. We are Cat Friendly Certified and Fear Free Certified to provide a comfortable and calm experience during every single visit. Please take the time to review our open position(s) below. If you think you’re a fit, use the form on this page to apply.
Veterinary Assistant / Technician
As a growing practice, we are looking for several highly motivated individuals to join our registered technician and assistant teams. We have the most outstanding group of professionals, both on our reception and medical teams.
The perfect candidates would possess the following qualities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a busy work environment
- Ability to handle stressful and emotional situations with extreme professionalism
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to relay important information from veterinarian to client in a knowledgeable and professional manner
- Analytical and problem-solving skills in a common-sense approach
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude
- Desire to help
- Caring personality
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, obtaining a history and recording medical record entries in a SOAP format, venipuncture/IVC placement, lab analysis (fecal, UA, basic cytology), using in-house lab equipment, taking radiographs, administer medications PO/SQ/IM/IV, anesthetic monitoring, and perform blood pressure, EKG, and phlebotomy in the presence of the owner.
Due to our hospital’s fast pace, a minimum of two years of experience in the veterinary field is REQUIRED. No experience is needed in holistic or alternative veterinary medicine.
If we think you’re a great fit for our team, we’ll be in touch to go over the next steps.